Monday, October 5, 2009

Subuh

Not a very good morning. Eli was down with flu and slight fever. And knowing how difficult she is with meds, I have to cajole her to take in diluted pcm. It didn't stop her from a noctambulating nights though. All the while, the laptop was on standby mode. Ohh by the way, I have the laptop by the bedside nowadays. No longer the need to go down to the living room in the wee hours. My new bedmate since the 'ber' months.
Right at this moment, I am feeling calmness embracing me. As I reach out for the hp and scroll to that faraway number, wanting to make a call, just to hear a voice that's been sorely missed. But my thoughts got the better of me. I might be of a nuisance and disturbance to the happiness.
Anyway, an old acquaintance requires some help yesterday. Maybe it will do me good by offering my ears (and only my ears and thoughts!) for it might take away some of my pain inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment