Friday, October 30, 2009

Lost Notes


24/06/08
If I could bring back the time,
sana you should have just stick in your intention before,
that you would not love me,
that I would be just like another woman.
Sana, we wouldn't have dreamt of being together
and having a family of our own.
Sana, you didn't care for me or love me.
Sana I did not have this hope to be with you.
Sana, everything wasn't true.
Maybe you could not hurt me this much
and I will not care even if you leave.
But that is not the case.
I hope and believe you.
Until when you would have the courage to make us a reality.
....
....
....
Maybe I was right, that you just don't realize it,
that you already gave up even before you left.
that you only feel sorry for me.
Ang sakit sakit lang eh.
Because I love you so much.
I love you so much.
But I don't think you will allow us to be part of you
....
....
....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

came across to your old email babe.
#4 happened, twiced na,
once here hehehe and soon again babe.
#2. I thought there were times that you don't want...that i felt sometimes rejected.
One time there too.

just remembering honey, I know we gone this far and I know that you love me truly now. Someday honey, we will be doing this for the rest of our life, I'm not gonna let you go. Not yesterday, not now, and not in the future. How and when, we will find a way.

I will always be your honey and babe, as you are to me...

missing you so much.

Post a Comment