Thursday, September 17, 2009

wayward sms

day 1
K: my dear, cant sent the pdf to your email. Limit size. I will try to send again via smaller chunks. let me know if you still didnt recevied for tomorrows appt.
M: I'm sorry to text you this late. What's the best time to meet up tomorrow morning?
K: before 12. I'll be gone to site afterwards unless you wanna see me at the site, which i dont encourage for such a lady like you - hehe
M: ok handsome, see you tomorrow morning :-) say 10.30am? nite winks...
day 2
M: Have a good night :-) winks
K: Not good yet so far ;)
M: How come?
K: Still at work lor
M: Oh. Poor thing. Have you take your dinner yet?
--no reply--
day 3
K: Morning dear. I am sorry for not replying to your last msg. He he. Got scared liao if u ask me to go for dinner then i will have hard time refusing. See u later ;)
M: Oi...he he he.. Very good morning to you. See ya later ;-)
M: Hi, sorry 2 disturb u. Just wondering if u got my mail?
M: Hi, got it. Its in the pigeon hole, but not LCL, its in Can I. :) Lucky not P&C document. Just kidding! Thanks ya 4 all ur kind assistance, hope 2 meet soon. Salamat!
K: No problem. You owe me 1 lunch ho ho....
M: I treat you more than 1 lunch anytime handsome ;-)
day 4
M: Hi, late again today?
K: as usual. Hey. What are you having for dinner tonight?
M: Probably cook spaghetti :-)
K: LazY ha? Or thats only you know he he just kiddin. Im finishing my specs writing. Can go home early yay.
M: Oh. Early today hah! Good. What ya going to have for dinner?
K: ProbablY spaggetthi too he
M: Ha ha. Lazy lazy ;-)
K: Hey. I said 'Probably' like you. Still dönt know what will be the real dinner until i actually put on da kitchen apron. Bleah!
M: tell me when you done your cooking
K: Want some. No spagghetti lor. Only x large hot dog minus the bun. with side salads - weight watch for my tummy.
M: hmmm Yummy! and your tummy looks fine to me.... ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment