Monday, September 7, 2009

Rocky Mountain High


I am listening John Denver's Rocky Mountain High song on my laptop via a tiny headset while finishing up my contract specification writing. Takes the bore out of resetting the 'unformatted' documents (well i am on Specs 11 out of 94+ huaaaaa....) no thanks to my uninitiated and uninformed (not least to say not trained!) secretaries.
Further to that, I do have to take my mind of thinking too much about something that is affecting me psychologically. but hey the side effect is that I am now 10kg lighter (or maybe because of the Ramadan) I have to thank you for this.
ahhh - now the hindi song is playing - will go and do gyration and let off excess fat on my love handles. Sitting on typing continuously since morning do damage to the metabolism rate I think?
And my inbox inundated with job replies - rejection so far. Will keep on trying.

I am keeping the lovely sandal my significant other gave me 3 years ago. Nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment