Friday, September 25, 2009

Bending backwards a little

Well, I guess I still have to go, despite earlier decided not to. I was confident that my able handlers would be able to do a fine job with my informative sketches. This time around, the client insisted for my presence during the final commissioning in the wee hours of Saturday morning. The sad part is - its non-reimbursable. Anyway as a consolation I managed to wiggle my way in and gotten myself a Tiger Air return tickets. I refused an overnight stay at Grand Roxy, unless an F1 ticket come with it - yeah, a long shot! Besides I didn't pack the right spectator outfit for Sunday. We all should be out before the practice session on Saturday. Maybe I could snap some pics by the paddock on my way out with the red scuderia machine (all wrapped up unfortunately)
So I am lugging my knapsack to office today. Will drive straight to the airport after work to catch the 9:35 flight. I have to remind myself that my passport has less than 6 months expiry date, therefore I will have to renew it next week. Will need it when the call eventually fall through. Just wish harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment