Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Troubled Look

I was accosted by my senior site secretary today early morning. She took the opportunity to greet me (as usual every wednesday mornings for the past 3 months) but today, she added a little 'jolt'.
"Can I asked you something?"
"sure.." I said, while I continue signing off bunch of documents left on my desk while i was away.
"You have that worried and unsettled look in your face lately, like something is troubling you.."
"since when?" I probed, thinking whether is it too obvious.
"Quite sometime lately, sorry for being too personal"
"maybe you are right, but its okay" trying to force a normal smile
"Not just me" she added, " but the site staff seemed to noticed too" before she let me off.
"tell them I am sorry" but I guess she didnt hear that last part.

Time to change secretary - lol.
Naah, she has been with me since 2 plus years, despite the flaws we have mutual respect. Unless my trusted soulmate took over.

No comments:

Post a Comment