Saturday, September 11, 2004

Weekend Ramblings

Wah.. I am very very much busier this week then ever. The euphoria over the release of DSAI still in the air. Even I got the chance to hint to my lil sis over in Japan about the news (just to make her 'jealous' because we used to spar and spat over the whole episode with my mom on her side).
Baru hari ni legaaa sikit, boleh continue blog... Biasalah kalau kerja yang ada deadline tak menentu nih (keje ape yek.. tungguuuu) Anyway, kat sini kita kira 'minoriti' lah. Jadi kalau nak merasa jadi orang 'minoriti' kat negeri sendiri cari lah korporat-korporat tertentu yang 80% pekerjanya dari kaum tertentu. Bukan racist tapi realiti. Nak tahu budaya kerja dan mendalami 'duduk perkara' yang membolehkan mereka berada dalam braket kehidupan selesa walaupun pada luarannya banyak 'halangan' dan baggage yang perlu dibawa.I'll try to bring up this part of my life as objective as possible and any tinge of 'personal mumblings' is unavoidable. Biasalah tu kan. Actually, I sesungguhnya jealous dgn Datin Dairies yang sungguh articulate tapi pada masa yang sama begitu personal. I guess somewhere inside me is a writer, yang terpendam mungkin masa yang menetukan. I would threat this blog as my introduction to writings, mengasah bakat (kalau ada yang sudi nak tunjuk ajar , ambil galah tolong jolokkan...) Time for me too to get back at my thick green College Literature books.
I am sorry for the 'bilingual' entry, because I think I could express them better this way for now. I guess my train of thought has gone haywire since forced to adopt American thinking back to local thinking and so forth. So that is another bit piece of info about myself. To those who think they know my true identity, feel free to let me know and we could meet up for a short 'discourse'. For now, I'll stick to my Websters Dictionary and Roget's Thesaurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment