Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Second Hand

I bought my son a second hand 15" Samsung Monitor to replaced his worn down( and out) that went dead a few weeks ago. Sorry for taking so long to get it replaced son, but you should have taken care of it better. Instead of letting the end cord banging to the wall each time you and your little brother hit the table (not to mentioned those two little sis too) during those crazy Mario races. At least your room had its share of quietness for a couple of weeks. Actually I had to get the replacement done sooner cos they have started banging my XP.
Why second hand you all might asked. Why not? Its cheap and came directly from Japan (as told by the shop assistant) I got to choose from the rack, had it tested then delivered to the car 3 storey above. Besides, I got it bundled with 256mb USB stick drive and a headphone. Its a steal and I don't have to explain too much to the wife. (she keeps the account mind you) Funny how much favor you could squeezed from the kids the moment they knew the about the replacement monitor. Suffice to say, besides a good leg massage from little fingers, they promise not to touch my XP and the wife need not do dishes for a week. Life is a bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment