Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Writings on the wall

Well, I saw signs of it coming, but didn't expect it to be this early. I was called in to meet the HoD. The moment he asked me to close the door behind me, I already prepared for the worst. Anyway I thanked him for being very casual about it and not making it harder on me. I am about to be terminated from the this organization, less than a year after joining in with full hope. Due to the current construction industry climate, less and less of the project pies to hand around, the organization decided to to exercise, Last in First out policy. I fully understand it, but somehow I guess the whole retrenchment thingy has not been fully absorbed by me yet. How will this effect my family well being until the end of the year. With the house loan still be paid off etc... Hmmm let me take in the whole emotions step by step, go home and get prepared for the berbuka posa, then tonight I'll have to sit down with my other half on the next course of action. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best Man!
Its not the end of the world.

Treat this as a new opening for
more good things to come...

rewang said...

to Jiwarasa
TQ so much. Now it seemed the opportunity began to opened up for me

Post a Comment