Monday, October 4, 2004

HBTY to Nunui

My eldest had her 13th Birthday last Wednesday. Since she was having her exams that week, we decided not to overdo the occasion. But me being the first born myself, feel the need to show my appreciation of her 'leadership' qualities and becoming an examples to her siblings. So off we went to the nearest Thai Restaurant (the nearby F1 has been replaced by the omnipresent mamak franchise). It is actually a perfect way to instill Fine Dining 101 in a not so refined atmosphere. (Just so that I won't be that embarrassed if any of my offspring decided to behave 'erratically') We managed to go thru the whole rituals, you know, the hot towels, tidbits entree (how to request replenishment), the order of drinks (do not order milo ais) the main course (avoid seasonal price items) and eventually the "check please!". The grade then - come back again next semester! Anyway, she had her part during the weekend, a secret recipe moist chocolate, with the presence of her cousins besides watching AF reunion konsert.

No comments:

Post a Comment