Friday, October 22, 2004

The Letter

Voluntary Resignation

The above matter refers.

I refer to our conversation in your office on 19th October 2004 of which I eventually concurred that due to the impending company's restructure exercise, my service is now in excess. Upon the advice options, I am hereby tendering my official two (2) months notice of resignation.

I was made to understand that in reciprocity for exercising the option, the management has made some fair allowances to me which includes: that my attendance from now till Dec 31st will be optional, that I will have exclusive (and responsible) usage of the company's assets accorded to me until Dec 2004, and an equitable compensation benefits for a year of service.

I am virtually privileged to have been associated with this esteemed organization and believe that the experiences and camaraderie I've gained during the past year would eventually spur me to a higher achievement in the future.

Thank you

Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment