Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sketchy





I haven't lost my sketching skills.
When I thought I might have gotten myself lost into technical writings, ISO procedures, QAQC thingy, contractual letters and number crunching rituals, once in a while I just threw away my CAD and get more creative with the natural way. Instead of typing away technical jargons spiced with 'lawyerspeak' and dimensioned diagrams, I went NTS (not to scale) and let my fingers do the talks. Pictures paint thousands words - they say.
I remember my quote given during the interview for an article in a regional IT magazine in 1992 when the CAD explosion began to hit Malaysian shores. Suffice to say , I was quite unforgiving with AutoCad (given that it was R10-R11 on Intel386DX PC) despite advocating the use of CAD in consultancy back then.
Sometime's people wouldn't just mind imperfections in this imperfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment