Sunday, April 8, 2007


I was cleaning my office drawer the other day. Actually I only wanted to rearrange my pen box then one thing led to another and I ended up rearranging the whole 3 drawers (well, since some of the pens and pencils and markers found themselves their own little corners spread out among the three drawers over the past months). I found my airplane ticket stub dated 12 Nov 2006, the last time I was in Malaysian soil. It has been almost 6 months since I last pay the ELITE toll and now the rate has risen up.

Funny thing happened on that flight after taking-off at 4pm because the plane had to return to KLIA almost 1 hour into the journey as it flew over the tip of Sumatra. We touched-down back at 7pm and had to stay for another 3 hours before the 'Carrier Man' replaced the cabin air-conditioner.

As the result, I missed my connecting flight at Manama, which meant I have to stay put in Muscat for a night (more like 4 hours only from 3am to 7am!) before finally being reloaded onto the 10am flight out to Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment