Friday, August 20, 2004

Electoral College

US politics always fascinates me. Since I took my class in American Politics back in 86 (Thanks to Mr Burgess, for making it an interesting class and enthusiatic explanation of Judge Bork's 'de-selection' to Supreme Court easier to understand), I kept comparing the goings-on in the US with our 'so-called' parliamentary democracy practice and hope for a better execution (not). Its election year again in the US. Thanks to Michael Moore, I think its' gonna be a 'bloody' affair, (not in a literal way) - Americans never failed to make a fool out of themselves 'democratically' for the whole world to see. Either we love them or hate them, they don't seemed to care anyway. I look forward however to Hillary Clinton's turn, hopefully sooner and make Mr Burgess proud (wherever u are).

No comments:

Post a Comment