Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Athens Olympic

I was at home last night switching channels on ASTRO (Now that 'demam AF2 dah kebah' = recuperating from the AF2 fever) when my attention got to the skeet shooting final... Hey isn't that Al Makhtoum feller looks familiar? Well when he nails the clinching shots for gold with only one missed shot (he missed another 2 after that) my mind just wandered off wondering whether Letterman will make a reference to it later or not.. We'll see....
Then the blows.. all our shuttlers faltered.... what to do... another 4 years down the road I couldn't pin point the younger shuttlers moved up the ranks. How jealous I am when I saw other Asian countries started to flood the podiums or at least showed the fighting spirit that make us want to believe them. (ok our shuttlers did showed glimpses of that.. I trust them, but still..)
Oh by the way... way to go Puerto Rico.
Now.. besides EPL.. I'll keep in touch for NFL and College Football (from this side of South China Sea)

No comments:

Post a Comment