Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sweet 16 - 2007

ESPN.com - NCB - 2007 Men's NCAA Tournament Bracket
I was glancing through the passing of Pakistani's cricket coach after the hoopla around me since being surrounded by cricket fanatics (I don't even quite understand how it is being played much as compared to baseball or 'bola lisut' - softball).
Since normally this time of the year - as an American Football fan, the news are pretty tame after superbowl and college spring training - my doze of sports from the -8 time zones were suddenly awaken by the flash of my alma matter in sweet sixteen ncaa basketball tournament -aka March Madness.
I guess this the fruit of building a state of the art event center back in 1992. From tha famous line in Field of Dreams - If you built it, they will come.... I don't know whether it can be compared with our latest hoopla on that sports facilities near London. Whatever happen to our Titus James.

No comments:

Post a Comment