Saturday, August 13, 2005

Summary Update

I have been tardy in updating this site lately. Workloads and lack of 'idea inducing' moments for blogging has been bogging me down. It is not a ready excuses but rather a sympathy cry from me for my tardiness. There were moments when I said to myself, I am going to write on this in my blog today but somehow the words just swirling in my head never to be manifested.
There were a lot of things I wanted to share; the AF3, a Malaysian reality tv show (which was just concluded last week, but were religiously followed by Malaysian here thanks to internet, of which I get the true meaning of 'Mahal nan Mahal Kita') now making a humble naive guy into a pop figure. Then the current worsening haze situation back home. My wife has a torrid time rushing to the schools to fetch the kids in less then 5 meter visibility.
I can be prolific when I want to. What it takes is just a few continuous clicks on the keyboard. For now, I am nursing my fingers back to typing mode. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment