Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Something Stupid

I know I stand in line until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance I know that
There is a chance you won't be leaving with me
Then afterwards we drop into
A quite little place and have a drink or two
But then I go and spoilt it all
By saying something stupid like I love you

I can see it in your eyes that you despises the same old lines
You've heard the night before
And though its just a line to you
For me its true and never seemed so right before
I practice everyday to find some clear lines to say
To make the meaning come through
But then I think I'll wait until evening gets late
And I'm alone with you

The time is right your perfume fill my head
The stars get red and oh the night so blue
And then I go and spoilt it all
By saying something stupid like I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment