Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh No

I want you to want me
I'm goin' crazy knowin' he will be your lover tonight
And when he come I'll let you go
I'll just pretend that you walked out the door
Oh no ...I can't sleep
Oh no ...I'm goin' crazy with love, over you
I need you to need me
I wanna hold ya but you're holdin' someone else
In your arms
When I close my eyes, I see your face
I'm just not sure how much my heart can break
Oh no ...I can't think
Oh no ...I'm goin' crazy with love over you
Oh honey ....Oh sugar ....
Oh no .. I can't sleep anymore baby
Oh no .. I can't think anymore baby
Oh no .. I'm goin' crazy with love over you

by Lionel Richie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for this song FOREVER! I didn't know the title. I knew it was Lionel Richie, but could never find it. I thought that maybe it was only available on some movie soundtrack, though I didn't know what movie. Just tonight I googled what lyrics I knew and HELLO! Never would have guess the song title! From here, I was able to find it on Itunes. THANK YOU!

Post a Comment