Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Last Blog from Malaysia

This will be my last blog writing from my home pc in Malaysia. Depending on the basic cyberspace availability at my new abode and new surrounding, I might take more than 2 weeks for next blog entry. My flight is confirmed at 21:45 on SQ and transit at Changi for the next direct to Dubai at 23:25
... all my bags are packed and I'm ready to go......
reminds me of the scene in the movie Armageddon before the schedule space shuttle blast to the wayward comet.
Luckily for me yesterday I managed to catch the conclusion of the Korean miniseries Jewel of the Palace (Da JangGeum). Not forgetting Lord of the Rings final trilogy, Return of the King on Sunday.
Here goes nothing...
ps
Frank Gehry (Guggenheim Museum NY and Bilbao) was born on 28th February. Mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment