Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Almost a week passes by

I am getting used to the daily grind here. Not much different from day to day only thats it feels longer each passing days, and this is only a week! Automatically I would wake up around 4:30am, mind you its already 8:30am back home (my internal clock still in semi confused state) So since yesterday we had the luxury of a new TV, turn it on and watches CNN since it is the only channel I could understand (accept for the Star Academia shows which reminds me of Akademi Fantasia). Normally I would turn on the heater for the showers. Come 5:00am I hit the showers and then waited for the Suboh prayer at around 5:30am. Normally one more of my housemate would join me. Then the grind will gradually starts. Waiting for the chartered bus to pick us up at 6:30am and hit the jam packed road to reach the office by 7:30am.
In the office, half of us would still not in because they are living at different parts of the city, being the pioneer staff. So here I am writing for the blog at one of the empty terminals. Until the 'real' work began, my daily routine will be reading documents, taking notes, re-reading the documents and re-taking another notes. I would probably hit the pc during lunch time to catch up on home news and then again at 5:30pm when half of the office packed up to leave. The chartered bus home will only pick us up around 6:30pm and again via the jam packed highway for the last 7km home. By then we were all bushed up and just prepare a fast microwave reheatable foods before retiring by 9pm. Well alternate nights we do have gym and swimming pool sessions which I desparately need to take advantage of (wink wink on the belly)
Till then... the 'real' work has not began....
Guess I hit IKEA across the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment