Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Temporary Routine

I am sorry for not updating this blog for past few days. (did anybody noticed?)
Since cleaning up my desk last Friday, I was having kinda 'blog withdrawal syndrome', sort of like the inability to decide whether to blog or not. In my mind then I was having doubts on continuing with blogging. The main reason was the lost of broadband, yeah I totally missed that part of my 'working' life. Now that I only have 56kbps tmnet which is unreliable at times and 'sharing' home pc with my eldest daughter who is by now able to keep her list of e-mail contact addresses more than mine, the strain of logging on and off is daunting enough. Until, I realized that my decision to blog was made entirely by my subconscious needs of actualising my hidden dream, that is to write.
There you are. I will keep blogging. I am making a promise to myself. Somehow I'll beg my other half into letting me upgrade to streamyx. (they told me it will take two weeks!)
Update on my routine now that I am literally jobless. Today, I took off to the heart of KL to meet up with acquaintances. I had Zohor prayer at Kg Baru Mosque (my last being 2 years ago) I was told that I missed 'someone' praying there last Friday. I dropped by Pejabat Pos Besar and send out few resumes and bought bigger postal box for my little sister (my mom made some pineapple tarts for her Hari Raya in Japan)
As for my immediate future plan, well I have a few options that seemed plausible. Keep you'll update. One thing for sure, I won't miss my dose of NFL games every monday and tuesday this season. For start, today I understand why George Allen (Redskins) was highly revered.
ps_ tsk tsk Baylor Bears broke Aggies heart! 35-34

1 comment:

Bustaman said...

Best of luck in your new ventures.

Post a Comment