Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Running Errands

I guess I am still under Blog withdrawal syndrome. Due to my inability to get online on a regular basis, my blogging activities remains a luxury rather than a necessity. I have a a lot to write and share with you all. In a week significant events contributed to our daily dosage of gloomy news. I remember when growing up there was this kids show on tv - Mr Gnu... the news reader .. sort of. (That was before TV3 and Wan Zaleha) " No good news on Mr Gnu's news..." John Kerry was defeated, the evening storm is now a regular fixtures for buka puasa, Yasser Arafat pronounced dead, PTPTN payback proposal by some good for nothing public administrator etc. There are good news though, the school break is here and oh, I might get a break in my job hunting. Of all correspondences I did sent out this past weeks, I only received a positive call from ...... not Ulu Klang but the real UK, Yeah, you heard me right. 3 e-mails, and followed up by a midnight call on my hp for a 'comprehensive interview'. That was something. Should the offer came, I might have to really sit down and re align my priorities. Until then, I am considering another offer for a JV with a small but potential outfit. There is another chance for me to be on my own feet. Another option is teaching! Ha that would be something to talk about.... Now that my significant other has found a ready helper for her kuih raya preparation in me, I have to be on call for that errand run to the local tuckshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment