Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Dropping In

Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali

Had a hectic raya this year, the jobless situation I am in right now did not dampened the mood. But the thought is still spinning at the back of my mind. Now that everyone in the neighbourhood is back to their workday routine, I am left with practically nothing to do. Managed to drag myself out to run some 'document errand' (is there such a term?) this past few days and watch gleefully the normal traffic crawl, knowing fully well now that I don't really have to rush for that office clock.
I had this piece written last week but cannot really finished it and posted - I'll append in the ps line... Now that I am fully conversant with Picasa photo blogging, I find more option to regular posting method. wokay for now
PS.
The new DeepaRaya ads really stroke me to the core... reminds me of my childhood friends during the time of pure inhibitions.... the race factor was not so glaringly put to us so we just enjoyed the companys.....M. Poobalan - who kicked football into my eyes; M. Chandran, R. Sathiaseelan, Santhilatiban, M Vijayan, Murthy, Parameswaren.. wherever you are Happy Deepavali

No comments:

Post a Comment