Tuesday, December 8, 2009

May it be


Once in the lifetime there would be someone
who will be truly loved and forever worshipped
unique and distinct from the anyone you'd ever known
whom will be faithfully too

Yet in an unexpected circumstance
as if fate played a trick on you
you chance to meet someone else too
where at first sight you'll feel another true love

Why didn't I have met you when I wasn't with anyone
Not now when my heart already has been divided
Why didn't I meet you when I was still alone
Who will I love?
May it be you

You hardly realized
that every moment spend with
you are into her, as one soul
Each and every moment
is full of happiness and laughter
the feeling is unique and mutual

and yet in an unexpected circumstance
as if fate played a trick on us
We suddenly find ourselves hugging each other
lips came a closer
questios in the eyes are answered
with hope

No comments:

Post a Comment