Thursday, May 12, 2005

Desert Safari

I signed up for Desert Safari ride. My collegues organized the trip for us to get together and also a get-away from the daily grind. The small weekly getaway we are having so far only limited to those who love beach football. Then a little bit later another 'get together' in that small enclosed swimming pool of our apartment complex before Friday prayers. Normally the guys will be scrambling around after that either to do errands, sightseeing in small groups or just lazing away in the rooms. Perhaps, now is a real chance of a bigger get together group.
As a precaution, I planned not take in so much food tomorrow morning anticipating a bumpy ride that would churn out whatever there are in one's full stomach. Now it is time to 'pick and choose' my travelling companions. Whether to be with a 'boisterous' group or sit quitely with the 'shy' groups? Whatever it is, as an article written by 'someone' I know in the STAR back in February describing the Desert Safari ride, hold on to your guts!!!
Oh by the way, I am looking forward to the Bellydance events later in the evening (much to the chagrin of my 'other half'). At least I am 'paying' for the whole trip, unlike that fiasco by one Malaysian State Government Excos at our expense under a so called Lawatan Sambil Belajar expedition.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate you about some secret info...it is nice blog.
Desert safari

Unknown said...

Great place where you can enjoy your Desert Safari Dubai Tours...

Unknown said...

Desert Safaris Dubai is one of the best thing to do for fun.

Post a Comment