Saturday, January 8, 2005

Jewel In The Palace

I admit, I am hooked to this 8TV imported miniseries. I've been following it since Mid November and the plot gets deeper with no ending in sight yet. I thought the series would end sooner when Pn Han ( I can't understand the language spoken had to rely on the Malay subtitles) won the Palace Kitchen Chief Post, but now she is dead and ChangJin incarcerated. I guess it would only end in February. At first I was interested with the cooking scenes and the Korean traditional food. Then there are the political shuffling and manuevering between the women in the kitchen. Added together the nice setting and the traditional Koren feudal code (which I think PGL didn't truly represent) It is a must see family show. Even Amazing Race 6 has to take a back seat.
GO ChangJin. Go girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment