Saturday, October 22, 2005

Adaptability

I think from now on I will write on my current activities. This will get me going with my writing skills rather than waiting for some kind of idea explosions that warranted me to write. Not with my current apparent mental block due to workload and other insignificant mentions and distractions.
For start I will write about the construction activities at the site I am at now, so for those who are into construction could take a few pondering or two. Like what I have mentioned to a group of Malaysian media personnel come a visiting a few weeks ago, I have to re-learn and to some degree un-learn some of the construction practices back home. When in Rome do as the Romans do. Or more aptly in Malay idiomatic expression - Masuk Kandang Kambing Mengebek, Masuk Kandang Kerbau Menguak.

No comments:

Post a Comment