Monday, April 18, 2005

Thursday vs Saturday

It has been quite some time since my last entry. I am having hectic weeks since late March with assignments. Fortunately I am on the roll that kept me busier for long periods and soaking in the new environment. The days has become more regular and funnily looking forwards to every Thursday evenings of the week. I've never felt the same thing with Saturdays before. Knowing full well that the next day (Friday) is to be a rest day. Back home Sundays are actually 'visiting' days instead of rest days. Here, I look forward to a day of body pampering and lounging not forgetting that much needed afternoon sleep. I still have not fixed my Picasa/Hello/Blog glitches. Oh ya, I almost forgot to inform that I bought an A400 Canon DigiCam. I am ready for trigger and shoot session whenever I feel like it. On ly if I managed to fix that glitch

No comments:

Post a Comment